My Ninja Hack CheatTool and Cheats- program working on facebook, he’ll give you unlimited gold, coins, vigor and energy. Everything generate no payment. My trainer will show you how to how to add gold and coins with just one click. Thanks to My Ninja CheatTool.
About My Ninja
My Ninja Facebook browser game where you can construct, train, and create your own ninja. Basically, you will enter a world of ninja villages, and from there you will be training and learning the secret ninja art skills that are passed down from generation to generation. You must join forces with your friends and allies to guard and serve your village. The game lets you pick your own element and take on dangerous missions and adventures.
My Ninja features playing with 5 different elements that you can choose from, each of the element has a corresponding unique skills and abilities; creating your own ninja avatar where you can customize its appearance with over tons of weapons and accessories; training your avatar ninja to profit new skills and abilities; unlocking new missions ; player vs. player (PvP) Arena battles ;upgrading weapons; and unique ninja art illustrations . Join the world of My Ninja and become the most powerful and strongest ninja of all.

 My Ninja Features:
  • My Ninja Gold Adder
  • My Ninja Coins Adder
  • My Ninja Vigor Adder
  • My Ninja Energy Adder
My Ninja Hack Devices:
  • Works with all browsers ( Mozilla, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and other)
  • Undetectable
  • Anti Ban System
  • 100% safe ( Just click Connect with Facebook)
Share this page to unlock this content!




ping fast  my blog, website, or RSS feed for Free Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top