I Am Playr Hack Tool

I Am Playr Hack Tool

Info: Play I AM PLAYR now and become part of a football team with more than 4 million Playrs! I am playr is the first game that allows you to become a superstar soccer striker. Just like a professional footballer, you have to balance your life on and off the pitch – with girlfriends, football groupies and overenthusiastic fans. Can you handle the pressure?

As you may know, I Am Playr is a first person football video game combined with social network elements. The game can also be played on Facebook social platform. You take the role of a professional football footballer in a first person perspective and join worldwide superstars . You can earn Match Fitness Points between games by completing training exercises. But what if we tell you how to get infinite amounts of in-game currency? This is not a joke! I Am Playr Hack can get you any amount of Points for free ! Cool!

Features:
- Unlimited Coins Hack
- Unlimited Cash Hack
** Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed**
Advantages:
- No failure
- Runs on Any Browser
- Compatible with any operating system
- Automatic Update
- Lack of any sort of regional blocks which program will work in any place on earth
- Simplicity in use
- No installation required
- Proxy Changer
- Anonymous Connection


Download I Am Playr Hack Tool



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top